This rugged, compact, and versatile kit includes all the supplies you need to start sketching and painting, whether exploring the mountains or taking urban adventures. I’ve included my favorite materials, all tested in the field to meet my own high standards for quality. Learn how I developed the kit on my blog and also see examples of the Art Toolkit in action!
- Weatherproof cordura zip cover with gear loops and pockets for organization
- 3/4″ 6 ring binder, easily exchange and rearrange sketches
- Pocket Watercolor palette with 14 magnetic removable pans
- 20 pages of Canson Montval 140lb watercolor paper (refills available or create your own)
- Waterbrush and reusable towel
- Waterproof fine pen, pencil, and ruler
- Art tips and techniques inserts
- 2 binder clips
Kit measures 6.5″ x 8.5″ when closed and carries 5″ x 7″ paper with standard 6-hole punch. Additional palettes, extra pans, and paper refills are available in my shop and the binder is also compatible with the Franklin Covey pocket/compact metal hole punch.